I believe the family was established long before the church, and my duty is to my family first. I am not to neglect my family.
The family circle is the supreme conductor of Christianity.
Questions for Small Group Study
Chapter 3 – Family
- Did you grow up in a family that was happy, or painful, or perhaps somewhere in between? What was your childhood like?
- What were some of the wonderful family traditions that you had as a child or that you are carrying on now?
- According to Proverbs 17:22, what is the value of a joyful heart, and laughter in your home?
- What does Proverbs 22:6 say and mean?
- What does 1 Timothy 5:8 mean?
- What are the ways in which you can enhance your family life now?
- On page 25 read out loud the personal declaration.