His is a loving, tender hand, full of sympathy and compassion.
No matter what storm you face, you need to know that God loves you. He has not abandoned you.
Questions for Small Group Study
Chapter 14 – Affirmation
- The author describes after being in great pain, feeling the affirmation of God and sensing His affirmation while driving in the midnight hour on a lonely highway in the countryside during snow flurries. Have you ever felt like that? Have you ever been in a low moment of your life, but then you sensed the affirmation of God? Describe it. What happened?
- Read Hebrews 4:15. What does it say to us today?
- Read the words of Jesus from Matthew 27:46 when Jesus cried out, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” What happened in that moment?
- Review Psalms 34:18. What is it saying to you?
- Review I Peter 5:6-7. What is it saying and what does it mean to you?
- Go to page 143 and read aloud the personal declaration.