Christ died for men precisely because men are not worth dying for; to make them worth it.
You’re born. You suffer. You die. Fortunately, there’s a loophole.
Questions for Small Group Study
Chapter 5 – Transformation
- What does the word “transformation” mean?
- What are the times in your life in which you felt truly transformed?
- Have you committed your life fully to Christ, or are you still on your way? Or are you still looking at it? (Feel complete freedom to be transparent or to simply say “I’ll pass on this one” and not answer. We never want to embarrass anyone.)
- God seems to use great variety when He speaks. Contrast God’s “gentle whisper” in I Kings 19:11–13 with God’s overwhelming presence with Saul in Acts 9. What does that reveal about God?
- Read Romans 12:2. What does this verse mean and what does it say to you – now?
- On page 44, state out loud together the personal declaration.