To each there comes in their lifetime a special moment when they are figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered the chance to do a very special thing, unique to them and fitted to their talents. What a tragedy if that moment finds them unprepared or unqualified for that which could have been their finest hour.
Questions for Small Group Study
Chapter 4 – Anointing
- What does the word “anointing” mean? Have you ever had a sense of anointing on you? If so how? In what ways?
- Let’s look at the topic of gifts of the Spirit. Review the list of gifts in Romans 12:6-8 and in I Corinthians 12 and 14. What are the gifts given by the Spirit?
- Every person is gifted. What are the gifts (not just talents) that the Lord has blessed you with?
- If you’re not sure what they are, are you willing to try to discover or uncover the gift(s) within you? Ask the Holy Spirit to show you. Ask other persons what gifts that they might see in you.
- On page 36 read out loud the personal declaration.