Fix your eyes on Jesus and the plans He has for your life. Look ahead, and run after him with all your heart. Then look around. Whoever has kept up with you,
Questions for Small Group Study
Chapter 8 – Standards
- What was a time in your life when you kept your standards high?
- Think of a time in your life when you lowered your standards. How did you feel when you lowered them?
- What kind of a price did you pay for lowering your standards?
- If you feel like you’ve made some wrong decisions in life, remember that the nature of the gospel is that it makes you a new creature. Review 2 Corinthians 5:17.
- Sometimes we lower our standards to become unequally yoked in either marriage or a business partner. What happens when you are unequally yoked to someone who does not share your biblical, Christ centered values? What does 2 Corinthians 6:14 mean?
- On page 77, read out loud the personal declaration.