Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not. . . . Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
Questions for Small Group Study
Chapter 11 – Revelation
- Describe a time in your life when you suddenly understood something about the nature of God much better than you did before? What did you learn? Describe the experience.
- Review pages 109 through the top of page 117. How did this impact you?
- Had you ever considered before the steps of the covenant-making ceremony? In what way does this help you understand the old covenant and the new covenant? That the old and new covenants are actually steps of the covenant-making ceremony?
- Is your spirit open to God‘s revelation, for him to give you greater insight into the meaning of the Word of God?
- On page 117, read aloud the personal declaration.